Events WA conferences are efficiently managed projects with a fixed service fee.
We begin by listening to your vision, your needs, your ideas, your budget; then we create an event plan which we present to you and invite adjustments. We then fix a flat service fee and create management timelines to develop your event, developing our relationship with you along the way. We work with you developing the detail of the conference and, on the day, manage everything for you. Post event we close out all finances and prepare an evaluation report for your records.
Events WA provides a comprehensive range of conference and event services grossing over $55 million dollars since 1997. Our service includes the development and management of your whole event, or alternatively you can select from the following services to assist you in the organisation of your own event.
- Event Marketing and Media Management
- Venue Selection, Liaison, Bookings
- Signage and Display
- Catering and Beverage
- Flights, Transport, Bus Hire, Limousine, Transfers
- Budget, Invoicing/Receipts, Accounts Payable
- Entertainment, Speakers, Musicians, DJ’s
- Gifts, Promotional Items
- Registration Process, RSVP’s, Ticketing Service
- Accommodation Bookings
- Event Theming
Events WA has in excess of 21 year’s experience in delivering a variety of local, national and international conferences for clients in sectors including
- Health and Medical
- Community Services
Events WA is proud to have maintained conference service relationships with:
- The WA Secondary School Executives Association since 1997
- The Early Years in Education Society since 2001
- The Financial Counsellors Association of WA
- The WA District High School Administrator’s Association since 2015
- Australian Secondary Principals Association National Conference
- Richmond Fellowship Asia Pacific Conference on Mental Health
- International Conference on Middle Schooling
- Outdoor Education National Conference Australia
- Preparation for School Leadership Conference
- Swan West Network Conference
- WA Community Housing Conference
- World Congress of Health Professions
- 2016 ACAL ACTA International Conference for Diversity
- 2017 Middle Managers Matter Conference 2018 Framing the Future Conference
- 2017 High Care Leadership Conference 2018 What Works Conference
- 2019 Australian Society for Music Education National Conference
- 2020 Curtin Education Community Conference
Events WA’s professionalism, industry knowledge and experience are the primary reasons the Early Years in Education Society has maintained our partnership for over a decade. We have found Events WA to be available and willing to assist us with whatever project EYES takes on, providing us with expert guidance and encouragement. Thanks for your excellent support. The conference was exceptionally well organised, and made it really easy for all of the presenters.
David Price OBE (Keynote Speaker, 2014)
I recently had the great honour to be invited to present at the WASSEA annual conference. Events WA were responsible for the event’s management and my logistics and international travel. Ralph and his team did a great job handling logistics for me including travel, event materials, setting up presentations, and ensuring I had what I needed to be successful. My impression of the overall conference was that it was very well organised. Ralph and his team executed seamlessly in a manner that supported presenters, attendees, and vendors. When traveling from the other side of the world to attend a conference, it is important to know you have a team that will ensure your own experience, as well as the overall experience for the conference as a whole, will be a good one. I am confident in recommending Ralph and the Events WA team to colleagues.
Greg Cameron (Keynote Speaker, WASSEA 2015)
Your organisation was exceptional. As someone who presents at conferences around the country, I get to experience many event management companies. I would like to congratulate your company for the excellent liaison and organization with me in the lead up, during and even after the conference.
Grant O’Sullivan (Director, Growth Coaching International)
You are very well organised with a good attention to detail – and have a calmness that always good for a conference organiser!
David Koutsoukis, Leadership and Team Development Specialist (FCAWA Conference 2014)
Events WA has worked with other entities to deliver affordable, efficient and memorable conference events.
- The Asia Pacific Conference on Mental Health
- The International Middle Schooling Conference
- The Australian Outdoor Education Conference
- Rotary International Conference
- The National Community Housing Conference
- The World Health Congress
- WA District High School Administrators Association
- Australian Council Adult Literacy / Australian Council Tesol Associations National Conference
- WA Education Support Principals Association
- Australian Society of Music Educators National Conference
- Curtin Education Community